Lykke Business is a professional service provider for platforms and financial engineering solutions. It is a part of the Lykke Ecosystem. It is an innovative, fair and trusted partner committed to reshaping entire business models with cutting edge blockchain technology.
Our mission: create a better future by working together with enterprises and leveraging its expertise in product design, tokenization, and Lykke's open source blockchain platform.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Mutual Respect
- Openness & Transparency
- Trust & Commitment
What we expect from candidates:
- Very professional communication & English skills
- Culture & soft skills
- Ability to visually communicate a solution
- Ability to work remotely via modern cooperation tools
Team goal: provide a high load trading platform to a large financial corporation.
Position goal: provide maintenance/support services and constant enhancement of the mobile platform(50/50).
Product description: trading platform with microservices backend architecture based on messaging; features of the platform include: Web Client and Mobile Client. Product-specific features:
- Trading Corde
- Product management modules
- Contribute code to our iOS / Android / React Native apps from the get-go
- Creating a scalable and documented application
- Implement features with aim to provide long term stability of scalable application
- Play an active role in evolving our mobile engineering practices
- Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Identify technical areas of improvement of current application
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Help interview potential teammates to help grow a diverse team with the right mix of skills, experience and approaches for the future
- Strong knowledge of React Native and React(16.8+) itself
- High-level experience with TypeScript
- At least 2 years of working experience with React Native
- Strong knowledge of Redux state management library
- Understanding of mobile software architecture and design and how they apply with React Native
- Knowledge of mobile development lifecycle and it’s delivery to different platforms
- Eagerness to deliver high performance and quality applications
- Familiarity with SDLC practices and a solid understanding of why they’re important.
- Good self-management and responsibility for the result
- Ability to share knowledge and be ready to learn from others
- Experience with TradingView charts library, and or financial web applications
- Predisposition to work in a support team (investigations, problem-solving and answering questions for a client)