Lykke Business is a professional service provider for the platforms and financial engineering solutions. It is a part of the Lykke Ecosystem. It is an innovative, fair and trusted partner committed to reshaping entire business models with cutting edge blockchain technology.
Our mission: to create a better future by working together with enterprises and leveraging its expertise in product design, tokenization, and Lykke's open source blockchain platform.
- What we expect from candidates:
- Very professional communication & English skills
- Culture & soft skills
- Ability to visually communicate a solution
- Ability to work remotely via modern cooperation tools
Team goal: provide a high load trading platform to a large financial corporation.
Product description: trading platform with microservices backend architecture based on messaging; features of the platform include: Web frontend and Mobile frontend with Charts, Trading Core, Product management modules.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Write functional requirement documents and specification
- Strong knowledge of React with MobX
- Experience with unit testing and writing testable code
- Good self-management and responsibility for the result
- The ability to understand and fix someone else's code, without a full rewrite
- Strong analytical and team collaboration skills with excellent oral and written communication skill
- Experience with TradingView charts library
- Experience with financial web applications
- Desire to work and to grow in this sphere (Trading, Exchanges, Banking sector)