We want to strengthen our team in the backend and are therefore looking for someone with experience in web and/or data streaming technologies. A Kotlin background is an advantage, but not a must. For those with the appropriate domain background, we offer the opportunity to reorient themselves technologically.
At Lovely Systems you will work on high-traffic websites as well as on Big Data solutions in the IoT area. We are now looking for someone who enjoys developing sustainable backends.
- Implementation of highly scalable (micro) services
- Design and extension of reusable libraries
- Implementation and design of web-based APIs
- Development of distributed, stream-based IoT services
- Selection of suitable frameworks and tools
- Co-responsibility for the cross-project backend architecture
- You have several years of experience in backend development.
- You have already worked with Kotlin or would like to switch to this language.
- You like to work in a (small) team and believe in agile software development.
- You like to take responsibility.
- You share your knowledge and are always interested in new technologies.
- You are open source affine.
- You are happy if you don't have to use Windows as OS.
These technologies appeal to you ...
- Languages: Kotlin, SQL
- Tools: Micronaut, Gradle, KSQL, Kafka Streams, Docker, GraalVM
- State: PostgreSQL, Kafka, CrateDB, Elasticsearch, S3
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Infrastructure: DigitalOcean, AWS
- Flexible location - office in Dornbirn, full remote or partially remote
- Free working hours (except for the team daily)
- Working in a small agile team
- Regular team events
- Experimenting with new technologies
We are based in the Austrian Alps and looking for someone in Europe / CET±2h.
You can find out more about us and our projects at https://github.com/lovelysystems.
We are looking forward to your application!