Our team keeps growing, right now we are 11 smart minds spread throughout Europe and bound together by the purpose of building a successful and sustainable DeepTech SaaS/iPaaS company.
For the role of a Solutions Consultant, we are looking for a tech enthusiast to join us at the edge of the digital PropTech industry, transforming information flows into automated processes. We are aiming towards unifying the fragmented landscape of real-estate industry software products e.g.: ticketing systems, master data, insurances, document management. With the help of our Product, we “make apps talk to each other”.
- Work closely with our partners to understand their business needs and objectives, and then develop and present solutions that meet those needs.
- Assess current systems and infrastructure, and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop customized solutions to automate repetitive tasks within the company in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with other members to connect and integrate APIs and software products in an efficient and logical way.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to partners, helping them to optimize their use of the solution and achieve their business objectives.
- Digitalize the PropTech industry in terms of technical systems, master data, insurances, and documentation management.
- Strong analytical and logic skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of Python, SQL and APIs (If Dictionaries, lists, and JSON-objects, are familiar terms for you, you will be fine)
- Basic experience with integrations and automation
- Proficiency with G-suite - GSheets, GDocs etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners and other team members and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong written and spoken English and German communication skills
- Communication: You are able to talk to partners and listen to their needs, while prioritizing their best interest
- Results-driven: You are delivery oriented and able to set clear goals, develop actionable plans, and measure progress against those goals.
- Collaboration: Next to working autonomously, you are able to function within a team, communicating effectively among your team members, in order to achieve common goals
- Self-Development: We value your creativity. You should be committed to continuous learning and professional development, but also contribute your ideas and innovationsAdaptability: We are working in a fast paced environment. Sometimes things go wrong. You are a person who can easily erase Plan A if it fails and come up with a new solution.
- A strong and highly scalable product within an ever-growing €30+ billion productivity and automation market
- The possibility to shape an early-stage, profitable and fast-growing company in a very entrepreneurial environment at the intersection of technology and business
- Personalized learning opportunities: Our philosophy is "Learn & Teach" – continuous knowledge transfer is our top priority
- Team events and team building activities
- Long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing company
- 100% remote position // or if you like, work from our Hamburg office at your convenience
- An attractive salary package
Please, if you are EU / Germany based, also apply, if you don't feel like you're ticking all the boxes mentioned above.