Are you looking for the perfect, flexible job that works around travelling, university or family commitments?
Would you like to work with modern learning materials and focus on interactive teaching?
Are you tired of traditional textbooks, homework correction and long preparation times?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, we would love to get to know you!
As the #1 trusted online language school, Lingoda is a leading online learning platform.
With over 10,000 classes happening per week across four different languages we drive to deliver the best possible educational experience for teachers and students alike.
By joining Lingoda you are joining a rapidly growing team that represents the future of language learning.
Your skills and experience:
• Native-level German language skills ( C2+)
• You have at least 1 year’s experience in teaching German
• You have a degree in DaF / DaZ or related courses (German Studies, Lehramt Deutsch, Linguistics, Translation)
• You are driven, self-organized and tech-savvy
• Technical equipment (High speed internet connection, headset with microphone, Laptop/desktop with a camera)
• Comfortable quiet working environment
• You can legally work as a freelancer
• All teaching materials are available from Lingoda
• Flexible working hours - you design your own schedule!
• Motivated adult learners
• No minimum weekly teaching hours
• Work remotely from anywhere in the world
• 25% off on all of our language courses
• International atmosphere: teach students from all over the world
• Be part of the future of language learning!
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to receive your application on our official page "lingoda become a teacher".
We look forward to meeting you virtually! :)