Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart decisions.
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate no-code platform for text. Our framework sets your whole team up for success by giving you data expert tools without needing to be a data expert to use.
You can fine-tune your NLP (Natural Language Processing) project specs without starting from scratch and without writing a single line of code!
Created in 2019, Lettria has now achieved some key milestones :
- A team of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic, data science and software engineering.
- Renowned clients in production (La Poste, Total, Assemblée Nationale, AP-HP)
- 5M € raised from Tier-1 investors and business angels
💡 If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant information on our website.
The main goal is to work on scalability and optimization while keeping security and software developpement in mind.
- Work on scalability and availability across all of our microservices
- Monitor and profile API workloads to propose optimizations.
- Assess information systems and integrate the latest security practices.
Required skills :, and a team player :-)
- You have a very good knowledge of the DevOps stacks (Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana,EKS, …)
- You know how to scale an architecture (HPA, ASG, RabbitMQ,..)
- You are good at communicating complex ideas.
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team-player :-)
- You have an appetite for computer security
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a DevOps position
Well-balanced working environment : 50% remote / 50% on-site (cool offices in Paris). There’s nothing better than getting together around a meal or a drink to learn more about each other :-)
- 100% reimbursement of your health insurance (Alan) and meal voucher (Swile) to explore all the cool restaurants nearby
- 7-week holiday policy
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
At Lettria we value your time and we make sure the process is as fluid as possible.
- 20 minutes intro call with Charles, our CEO
- 45 minutes Job-Fit interview with Victor, our CTO
- Case study
- Video call with the founders and/or team to validate the cultural fit.
- If needed, a Q&A call to go over any remaining questions.