Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart decisions.
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate no-code platform for text. Our framework sets your whole team up for success by giving you data expert tools without needing to be a data expert to use.
You can fine-tune your NLP (Natural Language Processing) project specs without starting from scratch and without writing a single line of code!
Created in 2019, Lettria has now achieved some key milestones :
- A team of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic, data science and software engineering.
- Renowned clients in production (La Poste, Total, Assemblée Nationale, AP-HP)
- 5M € raised from Tier-1 investors and business angels
💡 If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant information on our website.
The API and platform we have built at Lettria benefits from the latest advances in Natural Language Processing. As a Data scientist, you will have the opportunity to build models on various tasks to help Lettria achieve its goal of human language structuration.
You'll operate on various topics :
- Improve Lettria’s products on the whole pipeline using state-of-the-art techniques.
- Participate in clients' projects and design adequate solutions to solve various business problems.
Required skills :
- You have a very good knowledge of Python and are used to code (model conception, model training and model evaluation, unit tests, production launch)
- You are proficient with deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch.
- You have demonstrable experience implementing ML/DL models from scratch.
- You have some exposure to Natural Language Processing.
- You are good at communicating complex ideas.
- You have experience implementing research papers.
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team player :-)
Preferred skills :
- You have experience using advanced techniques in unsupervised learning and graph learning
- You have experience using cutting-edge NLP models such as Transformers (BERT, XLM-R, ...)
- Well-balanced working environment : 50% remote / 50% on-site (cool offices in Paris). There’s nothing better than getting together around a meal or a drink to learn more about each other :-)
- 100% reimbursement of your health insurance (Alan) and meal voucher (Swile) to explore all the cool restaurants nearby
- 7-week holiday policy
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
At Lettria we value your time and we make sure the process is as fluid as possible.
- 45 minutes Job-Fit interview with Côme, our Data-Science Manager
- Case study
- Video call with the founders and/or team to validate the cultural fit.
- If needed, a Q&A call to go over any remaining questions.