Lettria is on a mission to help organizations turn unstructured information into smart decisions.
After 3 years of R&D, the team has developed the ultimate no-code platform for text. Our framework sets your whole team up for success by giving you data expert tools without needing to be a data expert to use.
You can fine-tune your NLP (Natural Language Processing) project specs without starting from scratch and without writing a single line of code!
Created in 2019, Lettria has now achieved some key milestones :
- A team of 15 complementary profiles in linguistics, algorithmic, data science and software engineering.
- Renowned clients in production (La Poste, Total, Assemblée Nationale, AP-HP)
- 5M € raised from Tier-1 investors and business angels
💡 If you don’t know anything about NLP, no need to worry. You’ll find all the relevant information on our website.
Facing the growing use of Lettria’s solutions, we are actively looking for someone to work closely with the linguist manager and help the whole team.
Among your missions:
- Provide expertise in the main areas of linguistics (syntax, semantics…) and in ontologies.
- Manage, analyze, annotate and structure textual data.
- Create, adapt or complete ontologies and databases.
- Suggest improvements for our products.
- You’re currently studying NLP or linguistics and looking for an internship.
- You master the French language, its subtleties and its metalanguage.
- You're comfortable with basic computer tools.
- You have a sharp eye and appreciate fine things.
- You’re autonomous, rigorous, and a team player. :-)
- Well-balanced working environment : 50% remote / 50% on-site (cool offices in Paris). There’s nothing better than getting together around a meal or a drink to learn more about each other :-)
- Meal voucher (Swile) to explore all the cool restaurants nearby
- 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
- Duration: 3 months at least.
- Date of departure: as soon as possible.
- Compensation: above legal minimum + benefits.
At Lettria we value your time and we make sure the process is as fluid as possible.
- 45 minutes Job-Fit interview with Edouard, our Linguist Manager
- Case study or test
- Video call with the founders and/or team to validate the cultural fit.
- If needed, a Q&A call to go over any remaining questions.