Legitary GmbH developed a patented machine learning method to audit & verify streaming data for music labels, artists and distributors. As Data Engineer you handle our client's data and run internal analytics applications to derive insights for them. This makes you a key link between technology development and business application. Join our mission to bring fairness & transparency to music streaming.
- Import, structure and handle customer data
- Run data analyses with internal ML apps
- Interpret results and report insights to clients
- Customize apps for clients
- Design new product features with the data science department based on customer requirements
- Degree in mathematics, informatics or related fields
- Hands-on experience in data handling and manipulation
- Good understanding of machine learning methods
- Profound R, Python, SQL Skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Working on the interface of the latest machine learning development
- International career opportunities & deep insights into the music industry
- Dealing with top-tier music industry professionals
- Dynamic start-up atmosphere with a high scope for action
- Creative leeway for your ideas & their implementation
- High degree of trust & responsibility
Complete application documents: CV, certificates and references for data analytics projects.
Gross monthly salary 2.800€ 38.5h/week, 14x/year - overpayment corresponding to experience and qualification.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.