Legitary GmbH developed a patented machine learning method to audit & verify streaming data for music labels, artists and distributors. As Senior Python developer you will be transforming large datasets in our data warehouse & apply analytical methods deriving unique insights into the music streaming business. Join our mission to bring fairness & transparency to music streaming.
- Normalize large data sets (at TB scale & beyond) of music streaming platform usage data from heterogenous data sources
- Run data analyses with internal ML apps
- Perform data exploration on large data sets & be able to generate new insights from the data
- Report insights to clients & stakeholders
- Design new product features with data science department based on customer requirements
- Perform code reviews and provide tests for new code
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, informatics or related fields
- >3yrs industry experience (Python & SQL) with a proven track record of data science & Big Data projects
- Hands-on experience in data wrangling and manipulation
- Strong communication skills for reporting results to technical & non-technical audiences
- A glimpse into our Tech Stack: Dask, Plotly & Dash, Sklearn, Kats, SQLAlchemy, BigQuery, Kubernetes, Gitlab
- Working on the interface of latest machine learning development
- A young & dynamic team of professionals with tech-background
- International career opportunities & deep insights into the music industry
- Dealing with top-tier music industry professionals
- Dynamic start-up atmosphere with a high scope for action
- Creative leeway for your ideas & their implementation
- High degree of trust & responsibility
Complete application documents: CV, certificates and references for data analytics projects.
Gross monthly salary 3.500€ 38.5h/week, 14x/year - overpayment corresponding to experience and qualification.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.