Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Kry, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before 👩🏻🚀🚀
We are an international and diverse team of 30 people, 50% women, coming from 19 different countries and speaking 18 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As an Account Executive at Ledgy, your mission is to help us scale our footprint in Europe by managing the initial screening of customers, understanding their needs and behavior based on data, and ensuring they are the right fit for our product.
At Ledgy, you will
- be part of our tightly-knit Biz Dev team from day 1 🥇
- work with and learn directly from other SDRs and AEs as well as from our experienced Head of Biz Dev and our CEO.
- responsible for all steps of the sales pipeline from qualified leads to closing the deal. → we have a tech stack living at the bleeding edge.
- collaborate tightly with our product team by providing them with user feedback 📣
- have a monthly 1-on-1 with your team lead to fuel your professional and personal growth.
- build relationships with founders and leaders of the best startups and scale-ups from Europe and beyond 🚀
- identify startups in need of Ledgy and pitch them our product 🎤
- get to understand the startup and venture world inside and out
- boldly go where no Account Executive has gone before 🖖
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- are technically savvy, highly driven, independent and have the capability to build a solid business report. 👩🚀
- are passionate about learning new skills in a fast-paced environment ⭐
- you're familiar with common inbound and outbound challenges, know your way around it and are hungry to constantly iterate over the current processes. 📤
- have 1.5-2 years of sales experience working in high-growth B2B SaaS startups ideally from Series A+ (20 to 100 headcount).
- are interested in connecting with key decision-makers across large European scale-ups 🇪🇺
- your business communication is capable of elegantly addressing C-level stakeholders and senior decision-makers (VP; Head-level) with strong conviction and empathy. ✉️
- have a strong eagerness to go above and beyond
- ≥ C1 English level
- have completed a BSc. degree in a relevant field
You'll be an even greater fit, if you
- have at least 2-3 years of sales experience working in high-growth B2B SaaS startups ideally from Series A+ (20 to 100 headcount).
- are familiar with the sales challenges faced by product development and a new market entry 🇬🇧
- have a good network of startups and VCs in our target markets
- German is a big ➕ 🇩🇪
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.