Learnship is a global technology company that delivers products and services that remove the language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected 21st-century economy. We blend the latest technology innovations with research on how adults effectively acquire language. Our AI- & human-powered products and services produce immediate productivity and performance gains through formal and informal learning and on-demand performance support. At Learnship we believe success should be driven by ability and ambition, not bias or birth right. English has become the language of global business.
To be successful within one of our Fortune 2000 customers’ organizations, a Learnship program requires well-coordinated promotion, smooth onboarding, ongoing motivation, and impactful reporting. Delivering such a program efficiently and effectively, at minimal cost and maximal impact, is the key to program success.
- Plan the execution of prioritized road map deliverables, help in prioritizing business requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the current system -- features, capabilities, business logic, technologies, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner, other Associate Product Owners and Scrum Team to develop a transparent communication channel especially for planned releases.
- Work closely with the engineering team ensuring good process are followed - Agile Process (Scrum, SAFE etc.)
- Collaborate with developers to make smart choices about adopting new technologies and solutions, about buy-vs-build decisions, and about how and when to attack technical debt.
- Document and analyze functional requirements for the Engineering team.
- Provide guidance and leadership skills to the development team helping in unblocking the engineering team daily.
- Deliver clear, well-crafted, professional communication to Team and Product Owner and internal stake holders.
- Contribute to effective training for team on good practices and understanding business requirements.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our agile development processes.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of work experience directly related to this position.
- A strong track record of working with developers and business stakeholders, successfully delivering practical solutions.
- Demonstrate good communication and technical expertise to the engineering team
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, paired with strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, on both technical and business topics.
- Significant experience delivering cloud-based solutions to corporate customers, especially those involving customer success/support for multi-national organizations. Experience with Learning Management Systems, Talent Management Systems, or recruiting systems is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, paired with a team orientation and professional communication style.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple priorities in a fast-paced agile environment.
- 3+ year’s experience working with the Salesforce platform (our CRM, with which we integrate).
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.