Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 700+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 40+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely,
Experienced Native Lithuanian Content Writers, Translators or Editors for tasks related to online Casino&Sports Betting.
What will you do?
Your task includes writing, translating or editing game descriptions, reviews, landing pages, FAQs or overall content related to iGaming. You will be in touch with а project manager who will provide guidelines and support throughout the process.
What is required?
- Native Lithuanian speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing gambling content with samples provided in advance;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in detail the client’s requirements for the structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them at every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly responsible character;
What we offer?
- Work from any point around the globe remotely;
- Attractive payment for each delivered word of original content;
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Fast and timely payments;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Participate in projects for renowned brands provided that both parties are satisfied by the end-result of this collaboration
Interested? Please send CV in English and samples of your work in this niche.*When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process.