Our vision is a global real estate sector that is CO2 free and we are convinced that energy efficiency within residential buildings is an important factor to reach this!
Our platform is evolving rapidly, and we want to guarantee a high level of service to our customers and continue to expand the scalability of our product.
We collect, process and draw insights into the energy use of buildings and provide the smartest solutions to reduce energy. Our product is already being used by the largest organizations in the market and empowering the sector with its innovation.
You love to assure the product quality & stability along our roadmap? At the same time, you want to contribute to sustainability?
Then you are the right person to join us as a Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d) in Berlin!
- You help us redefine the entire industry by building a state-of-the-art platform for energy data management
- You are the guardian of our business logic and support the product and engineering team with ensuring consistency of the product regarding functionality during design, planning, and specification
- You create, organize and execute test cases
- You plan and execute test suites (regression tests, sanity tests, release tests) and session-based tests
- You perform functional and acceptance testing
- You are responsible for supporting with maintenance and further development of our testing methods and infrastructure
- You have 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual and/or Automation)
- You have proven track records in backend testing
- You are experienced in writing acceptance and e2e tests, cypress
- You have great analytical skills, are self-motivated and communicative
- Fluent in English & German is a plus
You have in-depth knowledge of our tech stack:
- Git (Git Flow, GitHub, GitHub actions)
- AWS architecture/framework
You don't meet all the points with your profile and are unsure whether you should apply? Don't worry, for us, motivation and experience count more than the formal resume. Give us the chance to get to know you!
- Competitive compensation
- Option on our KUGU - Benefit program & company pension plan
- First-hand insights and opportunities to help build a start-up company
- Career/advancement opportunities with flat hierarchies
And on top of that!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office
- Nice office in Prenzlauer Berg with very good transport connections
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free language and yoga courses
- Cool team events with a stunning team
When you join our team, you become part of a diverse and open-minded community.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact our Junior People & Culture Manager Tom on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-m%C3%BCglitz-375528170/
You want to know more about KUGU?
- Visit our website for more information about our products, customers and partners
- On our LinkedIn page you will find news about KUGU, our team and our projects
You have not found the right position? Take the initiative - we look forward to receiving your application!