With our digital and innovative solution, we create resource efficiency in buildings - and real energy savings potential for our customers. That is how we make an important contribution to lowering CO2 consumption in the real estate sector.
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you also want to contribute to sustainability? We are looking for you as a .NET Developer (m/f/d) for our tech team in Berlin!
- You carry out the development tasks independently and proactively
- You contribute your know-how to the further development of interfaces
- You decide independently on the architecture and implementation of features
- You are in close contact with our product and design teams
- You ensure the quality of our product through regular code reviews
- You are the contact person for internal and external technical questions
- 5+ years of experience in .NET & C#
- 2+ years experience working with REST APIs
- You are able to get to grips with complex issues
- You are a team player and support your team actively with their problems
- You have a C1 level in German and a very good command of written and spoken English
You should be familiar with our tech stack:
- APIs, Microservices
- Flexible working hours and the option of home office
- Nice office in Prenzlauer Berg with very good transport connections
- Free drinks & snacks
- Option on our KUGU Benefit Program & a company pension plan
- Career/promotion opportunities with a flat hierarchy
- First-hand insights and co-design options when building a start-up
- We stand up for our values, they shape our everyday life, our interaction with each other as well as with our customers and partner companies. These are sustainability, reliability, credibility, efficiency, openness and team spirit.
We are looking forward to your application!