Did you know that men still die 5 years ahead of women? Our men’s health platform makes the latest medical care for male patients digitally accessible and affordable, so that men can live a healthier and longer life.
We are a highly ambitious VC-backed startup located in Munich & Berlin and are currently growing our team on the basis of our Seed funding round. We are looking for you to join our A-team and take digital healthcare to the next level!
Become part of our growing Product & Engineering org and take our first product, Kranus Edera, over from our Founder/CTO and report directly to him. Furthermore, you will also be helping to develop and test new products in the men's health space in the near future.
Check out our README to learn more about us and our culture: https://github.com/kranushealth
- Coordinate with stakeholders internally (medical, business, Ops, Marketing etc.) to drive better patient outcomes and deliver on business goals
- Research and define the needs of our customers, health care practitioners and users in a structured way to improve UX and drive product growth and adoption
- Work with senior leadership to define the roadmap to build a scalable product and internationalisation approach which fulfils our customers needs, regulatory constraints and works for the business.
- Deliver great software on time in accordance to our roadmap
- Create great UX with our product designer
- Coordinate the Scrum development process of our engineering team (2-week sprints)
- Release management and documentation - we are a medical device company so we need great release management and documentation of what we are shipping to our patients
- Interface with Ops team to gather valuable patient feedback to improve the product