We are kooky, an innovative startup that declares war on disposable packaging.
Enjoy2go - kooky is the first user-friendly reusable platform for take-away cups & containers with innovative return infrastructure.
Transformation - kooky enables people to be part of the transformation from a throwaway economy to a resource-efficient circular economy - with the help of our user-friendly reusable platform for take-away cups and containers.
Our reusable system including our own return infrastructure can already be found in Zurich, Basel, St Gallen, Bern and Munich.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic startup where your opinions, inputs and suggestions are heard and you can participate in shaping a sustainable future?
Then apply now!
- Recruit, schedule, instruct and supervise the riders concerning times, tasks and routes
- Collect, maintain, repair and deploy our Kooky boxes
- Ensure infrastructure and fleet are operational and backuped
- Strong involvement with Sales on box deployment, business development, customer feedback and improvements
- Develop, propose, and implement improvement action
- Manage the storage and ensure a storage system
- You think and act entrepreneurially and are characterized by a high degree of pragmatism, cost awareness and assertiveness.
- In addition to very good analytical skills, your strengths include an independent approach to work, the ability to work under pressure, and strong communication skills that enable you to convince your interlocutors at all hierarchical levels with your negotiating skills
- You have extensive knowledge of MS-Excel
- Very good written and spoken English language skills are required
- You enjoy working together in a team, appear confident, and are flexible in adapting to a wide variety of situations
- We offer a modern work culture in an innovative environment with a strong team spirit
- Flexible working hours, trust-based working hours, home office possibility
- You have the chance to help shape a sustainable, socially-engaged multichannel brand and implement your own ideas with a highly motivated team
- You benefit from our corporate culture: we are challenging, rely on trust and personal responsibility
We don't do greenwashing, we deal with climate change in a professional and honest way and want to show that it is possible to live more sustainably through the use of innovations and technical aids without having to limit the quality of life of the individual.
If you are looking for a motivated, young working environment, have a lot of personal responsibility and are looking for fun as well as personal growth at work, we would be happy to receive your complete application (cover letter, CV, references).
We are looking forward to your application!
Head of People