We are kooky, an innovative startup that is fighting the battle against disposable packaging. Together with you, we want to revolutionize the takeaway industry with a simple, sustainable solution - the reusable-kooky-cup along with the magical kooky-return-box.
Already since July 2021, our reusable system including its return infrastructure can be found in Zurich and Basel, and soon also in other cities and countries.
The kooky system is simple outside, but complex on the inside, and to support the product team in handling key activities, we're on the lookout for a Product Management Intern.
You love to start and run projects?
You are an organized and efficient team player and eager to be responsible for your own projects, driving ideas from concept to real pilots while working closely with our product team.
- You will help to shape our products by assisting our product team and participating in discussions with stakeholders, users and partner.
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team composed by UI/UX designers, developers and data engineers
- You will contribute to gathering requirements, defining solutions to problems and managing the projects
- You will run your own projects
- You will support the Customer Success team to understand the customer problems and needs first hand
- You will support our team in the conception and specification of product features
- You will analyze user behavior and also competitors’ products and explore new ways to improve our products
- You will support with the setup and conduction of user tests
- and a lot more exciting things ...
- Currently enrolled or recently finished studies with a technical- or business background
- Excited about new technologies & software and have an eye for details
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams (product, finance, design, marketing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and work both independently and collaboratively with great team spirit
- Some experience with programming and experience with user tracking and analytics systems is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Previous experience in product management is a plus
- Fluent in English (German is a +)
- Availability 6 month (at least 4 month) starting as soon as possible
- Remote Setup (available workspaces in Berlin, Munich and Zürich)
- Frequent get2togethers in the Swiss HQ in Zurich
- Very experienced coworkers (built high scale business before)
- Competitive Salary + ESOP
- The chance to change the world