Candidates should be located in northern Germany, ideally between Braunschweig and Hamburg.
We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry. The mission of Customer Success Management at KONUX is to make our clients successful on their journey to a sustainable future by using our products and services. This includes a consistent, reliable and high-quality customer project delivery, supporting the customers’ internal transformation by operationalizing KONUX system and to activate account upsell dynamics by building qualified and quantified success stories with our customers. As a Customer Success Manager - Germany, you will be responsible for all projects at your German customer in a region, from delivery through the entire customer journey. You will be working in a cross-functional key account matrix with account manager, solution engineer, data scientist, and executive sponsor, focusing on long-term transformational partnerships with your customers. When pioneering a new technology, the unexpected is expected. Thus, the KONUX Culture includes a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility. This means: seeing setbacks as learning opportunities and encouraging you to drive harder. Improving continuously by failing fast and learning fast. Staying up when the going gets tough. Thinking and acting without barriers within a highly dynamic environment, based on data driven decisions. If you share that culture...Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
Support the customer in their journey of transformation:
- Support the customer in implementing our solution in their working processes
- Constantly drive product adoption with the customer organisation
- Jointly discuss improvements to our product to increase client value
Ensure superior customer experience and customer satisfaction:
- Manage customer expectations - and become the customer advocate inside KONUX organization.
- Ensure all customer requests are appropriately understood, prioritized, and addressed while maintaining sensitivity towards both customer success and impact to KONUX organization
Expand KONUX product footprint and service scope at your customer:
- Serve as product usage consultant to enable customer to operationalize KONUX solution into their process therefore create upselling opportunities
- Become a KONUX product and client expert
- Build trusted relationships with your customer counterparts, based on mutual respect and openness
Successfully manage and deliver complex roll-out project and Service Delivery at customer´s organization:
- Prepare the delivery phase by managing dependencies and by coordinating with all relevant KONUX departments
- Plan and manage the deployment/roll-out as well as service delivery phase jointly with your customer counterpart
- Anticipate the risk exposure, ensure that risks are properly communicated and documented, define mitigation strategies and work with the customer to ensure the mutually agreed-upon action plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering/Science; MBA degree preferred
- Approx. 2 to 5 years hands-on experience in client management roles within industries such as Railway, Transportation, Manufacturing, Healthcare, ICT, B2G or public entity clients
- Proven experience with SaaS customer success frameworks as well as deep understanding of IoT and Digitization concepts
- Creative problem solver and natural entrepreneur; comfortable with risk-taking and ambiguity
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Highly collaborative, yet able to function well independently
- Travel expectation of 20-50%, on a weekly basis
- Sharing the KONUX Culture, incl. a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
Don´t Apply If
- You do not have any experience in a fast-paced and fast-changing scale-up environment, where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- You expect a perfectly mature solution and an existing operations framework
- You are afraid to say "No" or "Why" to your customer for the strategic need
- You feel that the KONUX Culture is not for you
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid
- Flexible working conditions and home office equipment