Knowliah is a European innovative solutions vendor turning unstructured chaos into valuable intelligent information and knowledge delivering the digital workplace of tomorrow, with own technology based on AI, NLP, Cognitive Computing, …
Since the start, our main focus has been to deliver JERI (Just Enough Relevant/Reliable Information, when and where needed) to the knowledge worker within the domains of digital archiving, document management, enterprise content management, enterprise search, text & content analytics, knowledge centric management and customer engagement.
Our rapidly growing customer base ranges from local SMEs to international companies, including organizations from the public sector.
From the beginning, Knowliah has invested and continues to invest intensively in R&D in close collaboration with several renowned universities, to make sure we stay innovative, flexible and agile. Knowliah’s R&D activities always result in new products or significant product enhancements and our products have recently led to recognition from international analysts like Gartner and Forrester.
We are seeking...
A highly motivated and passionate C# .NET Systems Developer with strong functional and technical skills, and a focus on:
- OR back-end systems, i.e. server-side architecture, algorithms, services, APIs, databases, etc.
- OR Web / front-end systems, i.e. client-side web applications, UI/UX web design, responsive design, etc.
- OR full stack, combining both
As a valued member of our cross-functional Research & Development team, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, test and document this layer of our technology and products, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on other layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities include:
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into applications, ensuring that they operate reliably, consistently and enjoyably.
- Writing clear and concise documentation and operating instructions.
- Contributing to the overall user experience, design, consistency and internal development methods and standards.
- You report to the Product Development Manager and have strong interactions with all other team members.
The perfect profile
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
You have a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in C# .NET development and are driven by an insatiable interest in software technology and products.
- As back-end, EF Core, LINQ, REST/gRPC, async/await, etc. hold no secrets for you.
As Full Stack, you combine both domains.
- You display excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and you have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and high-quality application architecture in general, with security, maintainability and scalability in mind.
- You are familiar with automated testing platforms and integration testing.
- You are familiar with technology such as .NET, GIT, Azure/AWS, MVC, OpenID, Docker, AI, NLP, etc..
- You will contribute exclusively to our in-house product development, as opposed to on-site customer-specific projects.
- Experience with or knowledge of SQL (MSSQL/MySQL),NoSQL (MongoDB) and EF Core is an advantage. So is being proficient with Linux, Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- You speak and write fluently in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You radiate positive energy, are passionate about what you do and love working in team!
What we offer
Our attractive offer includes:
- Be part of the cutting-edge R&D team, having an impact on strategic products
- Become an expert in information and knowledge management, supported by a team of real experts in the domain
- Help and support our customers to become more productive and more innovative
- Be part of a leading-edge technology environment where you further develop and prove your expertise in domains as AI, Neural Networks, NLP, Cognitive Computing
- Join a fast-growing Belgian software company that is aspiring to become the market leader in integrated information and knowledge management, with a focus on LegalTech
- Since 15+ years, we enrolled home-working possibilities (standard 2 days a week)
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, fuel card, net allowance, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, mobile phone, laptop, full hospitalization insurance, group insurance, bonus system and a flexible job in a fast-growing and innovative team.
- The Knowliah offices are easy to reach and are located in a 'traffic jam free' region (close to Brussels, Mechelen & Leuven, only 12 minutes from Brussels Airport).
Join our team and be at the heart of the digital transformation of the knowledge economy! Knowliah is a place where you can be you, while making a difference. Apply today for this interesting opportunity.