Become a Knowliah Certified Digital Legal Expert. Guiding corporate legal departments in their digital optimization journey.
Knowliah is looking to a long-term cooperation in which you will be involved in the project team at the customer's premises. You will receive thorough training on the Knowliah tool, and on digital information / transformation management becoming a Digital Legal Expert.
A project has an average duration of 1 to 6 months, the Digital Legal Expert is employed on a full-time or part-time basis, as an individual or as member of a larger team. Partial telework is possible, depending on the project.
Once the tool is activated for the client, the Digital Legal Expert’s role is to support the client in delivering one or more of services like:
• On-site personalization of the Knowliah solution
• Temporary extra internal Legal Counsel role and tasks
• Definition of contract templates and creation of a clause library
• Guide and demonstrate digital Best Practices – way-of-working to legal colleagues
• Collect, clean and introduce Legal Legacy information in the Knowliah solutions
• a free-lance professional
• Master in Law, Bachelor in Law, or paralegal
• Have experience in Corporate Legal Departments
• Have an interest in digitalization and optimized legal operations
• Are fluent in English combined with local languages, depending on the need in a project
• Have good general IT skills
• Are accurate and have attention to detail
Knowliah offers training and certification – as part of the collaboration contract – growing your competencies towards a thru Certified Digital Legal Expert:
• You will receive a 5 days intense initial trainings on:
o Information management (metadata driven)
o Digital emphasis for legal professionals
o Use of Knowliah tools
o Personalization of Knowliah tools
• Yearly update training from Knowliah
• Yearly Certification by Knowliah
With projects in Europe and North America, and users (at divisions of customers) around the globe, on digitalization of legal operations and on general information and knowledge management, based on the AI/NLP driven technology developed by Knowliah since 1999.
Knowliah is the right partner that helps you finding interesting and challenging work, and to become a frontrunner in digitalization, LegalTeach, and intelligent information management.