We are a climate tech start-up in Kreuzberg that uses technology to advance the vision of a zero-emissions economy.
To achieve this, our software automates the carbon footprint calculation of international corporations based on their existing data sources. The aim is to get companies to act as efficiently and quickly as possible and to show them how they can best reduce their emissions.
We’re still young, and ideas and developments are fast and changing, but we’re aiming for stable enterprise software while scaling up our existing customers.
You will have the perfect fit for the team and your role when the following things describe you well:
- You know regulatory standards of co2-emission calculations like the GHG Protocol, the PCAF, GLEC Framework, GRI etc.
- You are interested in monitoring current regulatory developments in the areas of CO2 emission calculations
- You are keen on finding the feature with the highest business value amongst a backlog jungle and are experienced in sharing your reasons and conclusions with the team
- You are used to working with various stakeholders and are eager to understand their perspectives on a product
- You are practiced in doing competitor analyses in a market
- You are willing to support the quality assurance of our software in terms of correct calculations and their compliance with regulation
- You have a "fail forward" mentality, knowing that testing & quick fixes are more beneficial than long brooding and taking action while others are still figuring out exactly what they want
- You quickly recognize what you want to do and what you need to do, and can communicate how your plan will lead to success
What it needs to be a great candidate for this position? Here you go:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product management
- Experience in driving a product towards regulatory compliance
- Experience in UI/UX: Design, Sketching, Wireframes
- Berlin-based, and permission to work here without relocation support
- Fluent in English, and ideally in German
- Regular office communication – no-one is 100 % in the office, and we’re flexible between the weeks, but generally we’re ranging from 1-4 days/week
- The opportunity to drive one of the most important sustainability issues of our time: the climate transformation of the economy.
- Communication at eye level - responsibility and freedom for the individual are very important to us
- Very flexible working in a partially remote company with excellent support for equipping your home office. Your place of employment, office and time zone will be Berlin, where we also meet for workshops, but you generally decide how often you come to the office.
- Largely free time management: whether you want to start at 6:00 or 11:00 in the morning or need a longer lunch break, we’re flexible
- An informal culture in which a lot of value is placed on the individual employee but as a team we’re motivated and ambitious in driving our mission forward.
- An education budget which you can freely dispose of (new course, book, conference, tool? No problem!)
- An office in the middle of Kreuzberg with a huge roof terrace, a great view over Berlin and a large grill for team events and Feierabend drinks.
Interested? Send us your CV, an informal cover letter explaining your interest, along with your earliest start date. The application screening will start in January 2023, so you will not hear back from us before the new year has started. However, we are happy to receive your documents from now on.
We look forward to hearing from you!