We are a climate tech start-up in Kreuzberg that uses technology to advance the vision of a zero-emissions economy.
To achieve this, our software automates the carbon footprint calculation of international corporations based on their existing data sources. The aim is to get companies to act as efficiently and quickly as possible and to show them how they can best reduce their emissions.
We’re still young, and ideas and developments are fast and changing, but we’re aiming for stable enterprise software while scaling up our existing customers.
We are looking for similarly open-minded team members who are looking to take responsibility and make their contributions to this exciting growth phase. If you are eager to learn and tackle the climate problems of today, you are the perfect fit for our growing team. As a Customer Engagement Manager you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage your customer interface, be reliable as single-point-of-contact
- Lead multiple projects and provide first-class support in customer engagement
- Grant and guard successful project delivery
- Engage closely with our teams in sales, engineering and calculation and represent your customer’s needs into our organization
- Enhance sales activities and guide new opportunities to closing by adding your profound understanding of client needs
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with customers and drive continued value of our solution and services
- Identify and develop opportunities for new usage of our product ans services across organizational functions and business units
- Educate and advise on potential use cases for new or unused features of our platform.
- Manage account issues and escalations
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
What it needs to be a great candidate for this position? Here you go:
- Knowledge in carbon accounting, GHG Protocol and other global standards (e.g. PCAF, GLEC, GRI)
- Experience in B2B SaaS go-to-market activities
- Business development experience, managing existing customers and new business perspectives
- Management of customer-facing activities as a leading and responsible character
- Ability to steer customer communication, stakeholder and scope management
- Experience in project management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent language skills English & German (written & verbal)
- The opportunity to drive one of the most important sustainability issues of our time: the climate transformation of the economy.
- Communication at eye level - responsibility and freedom for the individual are very important to us
- Very flexible working in a partially remote company with excellent support for equipping your home office. Your place of employment, office and time zone will be Berlin, where we also meet for workshops, but you generally decide how often you come to the office.
- Largely free time management: whether you want to start at 6:00 or 11:00 in the morning or need a longer lunch break, we’re flexible
- An informal culture in which a lot of value is placed on the individual employee but as a team we’re motivated and ambitious in driving our mission forward.
- An education budget which you can freely dispose of (new course, book, conference, tool? No problem!)
- An office in the middle of Kreuzberg with a huge roof terrace, a great view over Berlin and a large grill for team events and Feierabend drinks.
Interested? Send us your CV, an informal cover letter explaining your interest, along with your earliest start date. The application screening will start in January 2023, so you will not hear back from us before the new year has started. However, we are happy to receive your documents from now on.
We look forward to hearing from you!