We are Klim, a Berlin-based Clean-Tech startup on the mission to scale up Carbon Farming as fast as possible across Europe and beyond. With an ambitious and mission-driven team, strong VC-backing and great B2B partnerships, we are ready to grow and are now looking for a business development intern to join the highly experienced founder team.
As business development intern (m/f/x), you will support us in the successful growth of Klim and the development of our B2B partner network. You will also be involved in high-priority and interdisciplinary projects across the company, working directly with our business development team and Founder & CEO. Your responsibilities will include:
- You will help us build new B2B partnerships, with initial focus on our Klim Label (food brands, retailers) and the carbon offsetting space, by identifying and qualifying leads and supporting in their conversion.
- You support us in expanding our offer for consumers and other B2B partners.
- You analyse trends in our market and in customer behaviour to identify new opportunities and areas for improvement
- You generate first class presentation material for our investors, customers and partners
- You work with Marketing, Sales, Agriculture and Tech to further develop our brand and our products and services.
- Curiosity, motivation, and the strong desire to perform in a start-up environment
- Ideally first experience in a fast-growing start-up, management consulting, investment banking or similar environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong growth orientation, strong bias for action and execution
- Strong persuasion and communication skills for diverse audiences, very good presentation design skills
- An above-average university degree in business administration or related field
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- Opportunity to build up a venture backed company from its early stages onwards and to shape the direction of the company in a highly dynamic market environment
- Ability to create a significant, direct and highly scalable climate impact with your work
- High degree of responsibility, creative freedom and exciting challenges
- A mission driven and humane company culture
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin (near Rosenthaler Platz)