Join Kerith, a groundbreaking tech company, and become a catalyst for global change. Our innovative software is reshaping the energy landscape, enabling manufacturers worldwide to make strategic energy decisions that significantly reduce emissions. With Kerith, industry leaders are not only slashing energy costs but also making substantial strides towards their carbon neutrality goals. Fresh off a successful seed funding round with prestigious VCs, we're expanding our exceptional team. This is your chance to be part of a mission that's making a tangible, positive impact on our planet. Your expertise can help shape a more sustainable future
We are looking for back-end developers with knowledge in the cloud & devops field who are impact driven and bring fresh ideas. A reliable infrastructure is mission-critical for the success of our product and mission. As a Backend developer, you would work on our cloud-native infrastructure and set up new services, APIs, and databases. You would work in close collaboration with the product team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Set up scalable databases for time-series data.
- Develop APIs.
- Security improvements.
- Be versatile and enthusiastic about taking on new problems across the full stack.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience with databases and in troubleshooting problems across services and functional areas.
- You have experience in GCP projects or application architecture projects.
- You have knowledge and experience with: web app development, Linux, Cloud native, Kubernetes, and Security.
- You are not too shy to write tests and are familiar with CI/CD Tools (Github Actions).
- You love to share your thoughts and grow with others.
- You are a team player and ready to work in a flexible working environment
- You are highly motivated and driven by our mission
- You will work in a young, fast-changing start-up and have the opportunity to express yourself with direct ownership from day 1.
- You have the chance to tackle the most urgent problem: the climate crisis and will be part of the solution
- Attractive compensation package (depending on experience)
- Location & schedule flexibility in accordance with the agreement of the Product team (TLA)
- With us, you have the opportunity to live your enthusiasm for sustainability and disrupt the energy industry
- As one of the early employees, you have the possibility to shape our organization
Everyone loves a straightforward and quick process. That's why we've broken our approach into three steps, each allowing you to contact us with any questions or concerns.
This is what the individual steps look like:
- Initial chat: to get to know each other, understand the current situation, and your expectations with one of our Founders (30 min)
- Technical interview: to test your abilities and learn more about your technical skills with Niklas, Max, and Elias (60 min).
- Personal meeting: to find out if we click together, whether it’s during lunch or a remote call with all founders - Elias, Joshua, and Philipp (approx. 45 min)