We orchestrate a sustainable energy transformation of manufacturers worldwide with our sustainable energy ecosystem. We provide manufacturers with an ecosystem for long- and short-term energy decision-making and execution.
Leading manufacturers base their energy strategy on our software to reduce energy costs and fulfill their emission goals. We are finalizing our seed round with exceptional VCs and are excited to grow our world-class team. We want to build something meaningful with you - Join us!
We are looking for engineers who are impact driven and bring fresh ideas. A great front end is mission-critical for satisfied users and essential for the success of our product and achieving our vision. As a front-end engineer, you would develop the interface for the customer in cooperation with the product team.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Write product code,
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency),
- Contribute to existing documentation,
- and Debug/track/resolve issues by analyzing the sources of issues and implementing solutions.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You are experienced with data structures and algorithms.
- You bring working experience with front-end frameworks, full-stack development, and/or API development.
- You are not too shy to write tests and are familiar with CI/CD Tools (Github Actions).
- You love to share your thoughts and grow with others.
- You are a team player and ready to work in a flexible working environment
- You are highly motivated and driven by our mission
- You will work in a young, fast-changing start-up and have the opportunity to express yourself with direct ownership from day 1.
- You have the chance to tackle the most urgent problem: the climate crisis and will be part of the solution
- Attractive compensation package (depending on experience)
- Location & schedule flexibility in accordance with the agreement of the Product team (TLA)
- With us, you have the opportunity to live your enthusiasm for sustainability and disrupt the energy industry
- As one of the early employees, you have the possibility to shape our organization
Everyone loves a straightforward and quick process. That's why we've broken our approach into three steps, each allowing you to contact us with any questions or concerns.
This is what the individual steps look like:
- Initial chat: to get to know each other, understand the current situation, and your expectations with one of our Founders (30 min)
- Technical interview: to test your abilities and learn more about your technical skills with Niklas, Max, and Elias (60 min).
- Personal meeting: to find out if we click together, whether it’s during lunch or a remote call with all founders - Elias, Joshua, and Philipp (approx. 45 min)