For you sales is all about empathy and truly understanding your customers?
We are looking for motivated and experienced Sales Managers to set up a professional sales playbook and guide the sales team in closing deals with leading manufacturing companies.
- You deliver business and pipeline goals, prioritizing an outstanding customer experience. Discover and understand customer requirements on both business and technical levels.
- You continuously improve the sales playbook based on data-driven findings.
- You lead and coach a strong sales team that finds and executes business opportunities.
- You build and maintain customer relationships, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- You develop campaigns to drive pipeline, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- You collaborate closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Platformization, Product, and Engineering
- Perceived authenticity and trustworthiness, empathy, and stamina.
- Experience in scaling and leading a sales team.
- Experience with sales in the manufacturing industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products and platforms.
- High level of German and English language skills.
- Experience in C-level sales or consulting.
- Experience with marketing or sales support in developing products, solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills.
- Highly motivated and driven by our mission.
- You will work in a young, fast-changing start-up and have the opportunity to express yourself with direct ownership from day 1.
- You have the chance to tackle the most urgent problem: the climate crisis, and will be part of the solution
- Attractive compensation package (depending on experience)
- Location & schedule flexibility following your Teams Teamlevel Agreement (TLA)
- With us, you have the opportunity to live your enthusiasm for sustainability and disrupt the energy industry
- As one of the early employees, you can shape our organization.
We are looking for a sales manager with stamina who is experienced and impact-driven. We are looking for you to help us grow our customer base and to achieve our mission with you being part of and building an outstanding sales team, implementing and iterating sales strategy, and ensuring a customer-centered sales process.
Everyone loves a straightforward and quick process. That's why we've broken our approach into three steps, each allowing you to contact us with any questions or concerns. After your application, you can expect initial feedback within the 3 working days.
This is what the individual steps look like:
- Initial chat: to get to know each other, understand the current situation, and your expectations with one of our Founders (30 min)
- Method interview: to test your abilities and learn more about your experience and methods with Joshua (60 min).
- Personal meeting: to find out if we click together, whether it’s during lunch or a remote call with all founders - Elias, Joshua, and Philipp (approx. 45 min)