- Analysing the customer journey onsite from all angles and owning the KPIs of that funnel
- Managing product a/b test setup, reporting test results and giving data-driven recommendations (for the next steps)
- Finding journey blockers and helping to get them out of the way
- Finding new ways to keep our customers engaged onsite but also after their first purchase
- Being responsible for the technical onsite tracking setup to ensure all events are tracked correctly i.e. Google Tag Manager
- Implement ways to improve the technical onsite tracking setup in close collaboration with the Marketing team
- Making the data and insights available to the entire business by creating new and improving existing data models in Snowflake and Looker
- Translating technical setup and requirements into business impact
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, business or similar
- 1-3 years of experience in web analytics ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Familiar with SQL and can adapt to all dialects (ideally Snowflake)
- Knowledge of website personalization tools like Dynamic Yield is a plus
- Superb analytical skills and ideally first experience around e-commerce website analytics
MORE THAN A JOB
Our renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg—just a stone’s throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs—English is our lingua franca, but you’ll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying 30% discount on all JUNIQE art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV.