Jodel was launched in 2014. The idea of Jodel started when we realised that despite countless products in tech, there was no fast and simple way to connect with people around us.
The people behind Jodel are as diverse, creative and friendly as our users. We are a 90+ people strong team with over 25+ nationalities represented in our Berlin HQ and all over the world. Each individual brings a different perspective and approach to the table - but all have the same drive and motivation to create the world’s hyperlocal community. Together, we are building the most successful social media platform in Europe, while still enjoying ourselves in this exciting journey.
Now we are looking for our next colleague to join the Jodel family.
- Be part of the Performance Marketing Team and take responsibility for its strategic development in terms of mobile acquisition management and social media marketing.
- Managing the performance channels. This includes for example Social Media, Search, Display.
- You take budget ownership and are responsible for planning and executing our mobile performance marketing campaigns.
- You own the creative process: Test and refine creative ideas, messaging, target audiences, ad formats etc. in close cooperation with our marketing designer and other teams.
- Owning the MMP and attribution model.
What we offer
- No one else is doing what we're doing - it's that simple. We're pioneering local communication and since communication is a basic human need, our work is just very very exciting. On top of that, we are one of the few large scale European Social Networks. There’s not that many and we're very proud to be "Made in Europe".
- Career building is part of the deal - you don't join to just contribute to the product - you also join to improve your career. We pay special attention to your personal development and make sure you're focusing on the skills that matter the most to you.
- United in diversity - with people from all over the world, from Tunisia to France, from India to Poland, we are multicultural by default and proud to be so. We all come from different walks of life and cultural backgrounds, and we continue to push for diversity in our team!
- Lean processes - we try hard to cut meetings and processes to a minimum, to ensure that you’re focusing on being productive. And we encourage all interactions to be direct and open, not forcing you to go through any intermediaries to get your work done.
- We're building a team, not just making money - we solve hard problems together but we also relax and have fun. From team cooking to going on company trips, from office parties to go-karting, we'll make sure you have a good work-life balance.
- Remote setup is possible - With our hybrid working setup, you can decide from where you want to work.