Jodel was launched in 2014. The idea of Jodel started when we realised that despite countless products in tech, there was no fast and simple way to connect with people around us.
The people behind Jodel are as diverse, creative and friendly as our users. We are a 80+ people strong team with over 17 nationalities represented in our Berlin HQ and all over the world. Each individual brings a different perspective and approach to the table - but all have the same drive and motivation to create the world’s hyperlocal community. Together, we are building the most successful social media platform in Europe, while still enjoying ourselves in this exciting journey.
Now we are looking for our next colleague to join the Jodel family.
Why we need you
We want to get more specialized in our sales department. Therefore, we're building a Campaign Management to put more focus on customer success. For this we're looking for a professional with experience to establish this process with us to deliver the best customer experience possible for our advertiser clients.
- Establishing our Campaign Management Process & scaling the campaign management team once we're rolling. To get it rolling, you're working closely with the Head of Sales.
- Once a campaign is won by the sales managers, you take the wheel.
- Your objective is to get our clients to work with us again and again by making sure our client experience and delivery of the clients goals is as perfect as it can be.
- You are a brilliant project manager.
- You can develop and implement processes.
- You understand the digital advertising landscape, the goals and KPIs that our clients have.
- You offer the best client experience in every point of contact with a client by being an expert, leading the client and being great to be around.
- You have experience (>2 years) in campaign and/or customer success management or have worked in digital planning in a Media Agency. Ideally you have gained those in digital Advertising (Publisher, Agency, Client-Side).
- You want to be part of a fast growing team in a german startup.
What we offer
- Career building is part of the deal-- you don't join to just execute on tasks - you also join to improve your career. We pay special attention to your personal development and make sure you're focusing on the skills that matter the most to you
- Lean processes -- we try hard to cut meetings and processes to a minimum, to ensure that you’re focusing on being productive. And we encourage all interactions to be direct and open, not forcing you to go through any intermediaries to get your work done
- United in diversity -- with people from all over the world, from Tunisia to France, from India to Poland, we are multicultural by default and proud to be so. We all come from different walks of life and cultural backgrounds, and we continue to push for diversity in our team
- We're building a team, not just making money -- we solve hard problems together but we also relax and have fun. From team cooking to going on company trips, from office parties to go-karting, we'll make sure you have a good work-life balance
- No one else is doing what we're doing -- it's that simple. We're pioneering local communication and since communication is a basic human need, our work is just very very exciting. On top of that, we are one of the few large scale European Social Networks. There’s not that many and we're very proud to be "Made in Europe"
- Remote setup is possible -- With our hybrid working setup, you can decide from where you want to work