Why we need you
Our product team’s mission is to drive sustainable growth for our local communities and our business. Together with incredibly smart engineers, designers, data scientists, community managers and marketers you’re gonna release new products, create a delightful user experience and deliver results.
- Leading one of our product teams as well as taking the complete ownership of the product roadmap, vision, and strategy for the team
- Identify market opportunities in close collaboration with Designers, Analysts, and User Researchers to ensure that those initiatives are valuable and viable to our customers
- Working closely with Engineering and Quality Assurance to build and roll out new features while balancing the need for improving existing ones
- Validating concepts and features following an iterative process through product discovery and experimentation
- Defining metrics and measure the impact of your initiatives to ensure that you provide both customer value and business value, including ROI
- Collaborating with peers and stakeholders to shape and maximize the impact of your roadmap across our product and all channels
- Extensive experience in Product Management, preferably delivering mobile apps of a significant scale in the field of Mobile Business, E-Commerce or Gaming
- Proven experience in building products that easily become a part of people’s daily habits with focus on behavioural design
- Sound understanding of network effects and ability to understand complex problem spaces
- Experiences in building content recommendations systems is a plus
- Passion for building products that impact millions of people with innovation as the norm – Jobs to be done mentality is not an unknown word to you
- Analytical mindset with solid understanding of using a data-informed approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing and key validation methods
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written. Fluid german is a plus, but not necessary
What we offer
- Career building is part of the deal -- you don't join to just execute on tasks - you also join to improve your career. We pay special attention to your personal development and make sure you're focusing on the skills that matter the most to you.
- Lean processes -- we try hard to cut meetings and processes to a minimum, to ensure that you’re focusing on being productive. And we encourage all interactions to be direct and open, not forcing you to go through any intermediaries to get your work done.
- United in diversity -- with people from all over the world, from Tunisia to France, from India to Poland, we are multicultural by default and proud to be so. We all come from different walks of life and cultural backgrounds, and we continue to push for diversity in our team!
- We're building a team, not just making money -- we solve hard problems together but we also relax and have fun. From team cooking to going on company trips, from office parties to go-karting, we'll make sure you have a good work-life balance.
- No one else is doing what we're doing -- it's that simple. We're pioneering local communication and since communication is a basic human need, our work is just very very exciting. On top of that, we are one of the few large scale European Social Networks. There’s not that many and we're very proud to be "Made in Europe".