As a member of IONOS Cloud Technologies multinational Security Compliance Documentation Team you will work for the fast growing IONOS Cloud product unit of one of the largest hosters in Europe and contribute your knowledge and experience to protect our products and system landscape even better.
We offer an exciting international field of activity full of globally scaling Internet and cloud technologies. The associated cyber security challenges require reactive, short-term but also preventive and sustainable solutions by an engineer.
- You identify vulnerabilities in code, design and architecture.
- You advise our internal developers on the conception, design and implementation of secure applications.
- You perform static and dynamic security tests (e.g. code scans, fuzzing, penetration testing) of our existing as well as new developed products.
- You actively advance the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) topic and consult during the implementation to contribute significantly to the company-wide security level.
- You know how to make application security transparent, measurable and how to present the results in a target oriented manner.
- You pass on your knowledge in the form of training courses and workshops.
The basis for this challenging position is sound experience in the field of application security as well as the necessary motivation and passion to keep your knowledge constantly up to date.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in areas of application, cyber or IT security
- You have experience in architecture and threats for cloud services.
- Your experience in software development, ideally with focus on security topics, enables you to address issues geared towards the developers and architects.
- You have experience in implementing a Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC), preferably in a corporate environment.
- You convince with your confident and communicative appearance and your consulting mentality will lead to goal-oriented solutions.
- You have a quick grasp of new topics and can become familiar with them very quickly.
- Sound written and spoken english. German is a plus, otherwise you should bring motivation to learn it.
As an employer we offer our employees a future-proof workplace with exciting projects, individual further training opportunities and the best perspectives.
- Active corporate culture: Our interaction is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision- making paths.
- Variety of further trainings: We offer a large range of personal and professional further trainings – via e-learning and seminars, conferences as well as mentoring.
- Tech benefits 1&1 is a Tech company: Internal conferences, lectures series and trainings on a wide range of IT topics are organized by the TEC-Campus on a regular basis. Externally we are active in Open-Source Projects and we participate in meet-ups and user groups, also on our own premises.
- Employee events: We celebrate our success in our teams: There are legendary summer and winter parties at 1&1. Additional workshops and team events ensure our unique team spirit.
- Attractive JobBike: Via JobBike, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease their individual dream bike easily and favorably and, additionally, we also fund this offer.
- Flexible working time: Our trust-based working times facilitate flexibility in the scheduling of working time.
- Staff benefits: Our employees receive staff discounts on 1&1 products and a range of leisure activities. On top of that we provide financial advantages, for instance for corporate pensions.
- Health measures: Besides internal sport and health courses, we offer lectures about health. Furthermore, you get staff discounts in selected gyms and health centers.
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.