Inuru is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Business Development Representative/ Medical or Pharma Tech & Innovation, working in our Germany-Berlin or Poland-Warsaw offices, and/or remotely.
Our new team member will be tasked with the incredible challenge of developing a whole new space within the pharmaceutical packaging category with our innovative Inuru medical solutions.
- You will drive the implementation of key strategic sales initiatives, aimed at opening the market within this category.
- You will be part of the team that brings concepts and solutions to life, based on the client's consumer intelligence and EMA requirements.
- You will work closely with our Hardware & Engineering team to express the client’s needs to ultimately ideate bullet-proof solutions our clients will simply have to have.
- You have an ability to understand the role of technology in everyday life. And the energy to turn this understanding into a business opportunity.
- You create solid client relations by understanding the needs of your client’s customers and becoming an expert partner in their field.
- You are always one step ahead
- You have experience in pharma sales and are familiar with the way innovation departments operate within pharma companies.
- You have worked before with the R&D entities within pharma companies.
- You have experience commercializing new products.
- You’ve been part of a team that launched new medications.
- You’ve had extensive and relevant interaction with the EMA (European Medicines Agency).
Join an international and diverse team and be a part of our success.
Big things are happening in 2023 for Inuru!!!
If you think this is for you, send us a CV or a resume. We are committed to a stress-free, streamlined hiring process and we will get you on board as soon as possible ;)