IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin. Over 10.000 national & international top clients use a variety of our media, from stock photos to news videos, for their editorial & commercial projects.
We are currently looking for a motivated and open-minded Sports Enthusiast, who is interested in getting to know our business & eager to support our Sales Team in our daily tasks as an Intern.
The position is available immediately for our location in Berlin.
- Our sales team is responsible in providing excellent service for our clients.
- We facilitate our clients from the initial contact to a successful completion of a contract.
- We are the main contact for inquiries to our fast growing national and international team and refer contacts to the appropriate contacts.
- Office management tasks such as preparation of presentations and material procurement.
- Optimizing communication and service and maintain a high level throughout the company to ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Acquisition of potential clients via Cold Calling, E-Mail, Linkedin and development of strong relationships.
- 360 degree sales cycle – from approaching clients via cold calling, e-mail until successful completion of contract.
- Creation of an overall communication & sales strategy.
- Interns, who are passionate and motivated in what they are doing.
- Openness to approach potential clients via Cold Calling, E-Mail, Linkedin and to develop strong relationships.
- Sport enthusiasts, who have a deep knowledge about sports (especially football) and who are happy to talk about it all day long.
- Fluency in English is required, and an additional language is a plus.
- Strong administrative fundamentals.
- Previous experiences in sales is a plus.
- At least 4-6 months time.
- A multi-disciplinary team passionate to develop new international sales channels.
- Insights into a leading medium-sized company as well as the international media industry.
- Projects with a lot of responsibility and direct exchange with management & other teams.
- Flat hierarchies, creative freedom and short decision-making processes.
- Possibility for full-time employment after a successful internship.
Does this sound good to you?
Then please do not hesitate to send us your application, including your first preference of the teams you would like to be part in!
We are looking forward to get to know you.