IMAGO is a leading image & video provider for media, brands & sports based in Berlin.
Over 10.000 national & international top clients use a variety of our media, from news videos to stock photos, for their editorial & commercial productions. Spanning two close-by offices and 70 employees, IMAGO still operates with flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a motivated and open-minded Business Development Intern/Working Student. The position is available immediately for our location in Berlin.
Depending on your starting point, profile and interest, there are opportunities in areas such as Business Development, Online Marketing, Strategy Development, Operations or Product Management.
- Working independently as part of a team on projects involving different departments
- Collaborated projects with our COO and our Software Development Team
- Analysis, research, planning and execution of various project ideas
Relevant topics, depending on starting point and interests:
- Strategy (market analysis, market entry possibilities, customer acquisition, pricing strategies, legal topics..)
- Operations (internal data analysis, operations management, automation, ..)
- Product Management (development of new product features and their implementation with our Software Developmen Team)
- Online Marketing (SEO, SEA, Social Media)
- Own project ideas
- A passion to learn and develop yourself & our company further
- Very good English skills - German language skills are a big plus but optional
- You like to work independently with the support of our team
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- At least 3 months time for the internship (or 20h availability/week)
- Good MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel or Gsheets
- A multi-disciplinary team passionate to develop new international sales channels
- Insights into a leading medium-sized company as well as the international media industry
- Projects with a lot of responsibility and direct exchange with management & other teams
- Flat hierarchies, creative freedom and short decision-making processes
- Remuneration and benefits in line with market conditions
- Opportunity to work in a remote or hybrid model (office, however, is preferred)
- Possibility for full-time employment after a successful internship
Our team is all about the development of IMAGO and your own skills. Have we caught your interest?
Then apply here with your CV and all relevant application documents. We are looking forward to your application.