Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ I love to connect with strangers. Getting in touch and building good relationships is in my blood.
⬜ Helping companies empower their manual workers with new technologies sounds amazing.
⬜ The opportunity to spend my day talking to people and understanding their work and their needs is what gets me out of bed every morning!
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for outgoing account executives to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
We need proactive and self-sufficient AE’s to develop and create new opportunities with new and our existing customers. This role would involve being the face of our company for our customers, including demoing our product to educate them on how we can become a valuable part of their organisation.
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We have made it our purpose to give everyone a fair chance to learn no matter their background. To achieve this we are on a mission to train 1 million deskless workers across the world in their own language. And that is just the beginning!
We have a modern office in Cologne, though we primarily work remotely and encourage all our team to work where it suits them. At least once a month we have workshops or events where we meet as a team in Cologne. So even if we don't have to commute every day, it is important that you are able to do so regularly.
Your mission would be to expand our business by building long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Identify customer requirements and possible solutions, and provide consultancy in line with the how.fm platform.
- Educate decision-makers during demonstrations and share what how.fm is all about.
- Proactive engagement with our customers to develop the customers and expand our business as well as closing new business.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and establishing a personal brand as an industry expert.
- Lead customers through the full sales cycle in collaboration with pre-sales and our support team.
- Generate all deliverables (e.g. contracts) required to close new business.
- Manage and hold overall responsibility for your global and national accounts.
- Meet and exceed the sales goals we set together as a team.
- Analyse our pipeline status and forecasts to provide full visibility of business potential.
- Define and execute sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Proactively manage your accounts to build long-lasting relationships.
- Independently maintain the clarity and accuracy of our CRM system, especially for your accounts.
- Independently manage own tasks and responsibilities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Collaborating closely within the sales team, including the team lead, as well as cross-functionally and with external agencies to ensure our goals are achieved.
- Weekly meetings with the full how.fm team to align on status-quo and direction.
- A passion for building strong, lasting relationships and providing value to customers.
- Expert networking skills
- Excellent listening and clear communication skills via phone, email and offline.
- A bachelor degree in economics, business, or equivalent working experience.
- Professional sales experience for a B2B SaaS company, experience in the logistics vertical will set you apart for this role!
- A proven creative problem-solving approach as well as strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English and German language abilities, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
- Proven intercultural competence including strength in communication across multiple disciplines, cultures, and with different media.
- Solid IT operating experience including with CRM tools, Google Workplace tools (formerly G Suite & incl. Gmail, sheets, etc.)
- Existing experience with Hubspot would be an advantage.
You are a how.fm fit and a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
- We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don't know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
- We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt when our mission and team need it.
- We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work visit: www.how.fm/family.
If you like what you read and want to join us or want to apply and ask us more about the position, go ahead!
We are looking forward to hearing from you :)