Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ I'm not afraid to speak to strangers - I love getting in touch with new people and finding ways to establish rapport with them quickly.
⬜ I’m always challenging myself to get outside of my comfort zone, take risks and do unconventional things to get potential customers' attention.
⬜ The opportunity to spend my day talking to people and understanding their work and their needs is what gets me out of bed every morning!
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
We need experienced SDR’s to generate and maintain a steady pipeline of interested prospects. This role would involve being the face of our company to potential customers including demoing our product to educate them on how we can become a valuable part of their organisation.
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We have made it our purpose to give everyone a fair chance to learn no matter their background. To achieve this we are on a mission to train 1 million deskless workers across the world in their own language. And that is just the beginning!
We have a modern office in Cologne, though we primarily work remotely and encourage all our team to work where it suits them. At least once a month we have workshops or events where we meet as a team in Cologne. So even if we don't have to commute every day, it is important that you are able to do so regularly.
YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES
Your mission would be to Independently generate qualified leads by doing innovative direct outreach and discovery calls.
- Finding and reaching out to prospects based on thorough research of company information to find the best opportunities to connect with customized content.
- Convincingly demoing our product to educate interested companies about how.fm and turn them into sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects including building relationships by nurturing and reactivating existing prospects as well as finding new potential sales contacts.
- Tracking and reporting data on lead activity and outreach pipeline.
- Independently maintaining the clarity and accuracy of our CRM system (Hubspot).
- Independently managing your own tasks and responsibilities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and establishing a personal brand as an industry expert.
- Owning your processes within the sales team and being responsible for improving them including identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Collaborating closely within the sales team, including the team lead, as well as with the marketing team and external sales agencies to ensure our sales goals are achieved.
- Weekly meetings with the full how.fm team to align on status-quo and direction.
YOU WILL NEED
- A passion for making strangers into fans!
- Excellent listening and clear communication skills via phone and email.
- A bachelor degree in economics, business, or equivalent working experience.
- Professional experience in quality outreach sales activities, especially cold-mailing and cold-calling.
- A proven creative problem-solving approach as well as strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English and German language abilities, both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
- Proven intercultural competence including strength in communication across multiple disciplines, cultures and with different media.
- Solid IT operating experience including with Google Workplace tools (formerly G Suite & incl. Gmail, sheets, etc.), CRM tools, video conferencing tools, using a phone for customer calls. Existing experience with Hubspot would be an advantage.
- Experience within the logistics industry, the ability to present in front of a larger audience and willingness to record videos, run webinars etc. will set you apart in the crowd for this role!
You are a how.fm fit and a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
- We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don't know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
- We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt when our mission and team need it.
- We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work visit: www.how.fm/family.
If you like what you read and want to join us or want to apply and ask us more about the position, go ahead!
We are looking forward to hearing from you :)