Tick the boxes if you agree:
⬜ Organised is my middle name! I get a kick out of having all the checklists ticked.
⬜ I am a relationship builder! I can build rapport with Associates working on the shop floor, as well as with Warehouse Managers and Company Directors.
⬜ I love to be in situations where I have to think on my feet to solve problems as they arise.
If you ticked these boxes, keep reading! We are looking for project managers to join our team and help us bring our startup to the next level!
We need highly self-organised people to take care of customer onboarding and roll-outs. This role would involve you being the main point of contact for customers during the initial roll-out phase and again when they expand their training with how.fm.
At how.fm, we are a small – and experienced – team of long-time colleagues and friends. We want to empower all humankind by democratizing professional expertise. To achieve this we are on a mission to provide a digital coach that revolutionizes manual skills training for companies and their workers.
We primarily work remotely, encouraging all our team to do home-office, and also have an office for when it is needed. Once a month, we have workshops or events where we meet as a team around Cologne. So even if we don't have to commute every day, it should be easy to do so.
For this position, we are looking for someone who can travel easily primarily around NRW, but also frequently to other parts of Europe.
Your mission would be to ensure smoothly coordinated roll-outs of our software solution and structured onboarding processes at our customers' warehouses.
- Being the owner of roll-out projects: ensuring that all tasks are completed, team members are available and briefed and all other resources needed are ready on time for the rollouts at the customers' sites.
- Understanding training content needs, coordinating instructional designers and translators, along with approvals from customers.
- Owning your processes within the Customer Success team and being responsible for improving them.
- Collaborating closely with our sales and product teams to ensure that our customers are happy and using our product to their best advantage.
- Occasionally handling customer service requests about content or training topics that you helped implement.
- Weekly meetings with the full how.fm team to align on status-quo and direction.
YOU WILL NEED
- A passion for making digitalization accessible.
- A belief in education as a tool of empowerment.
- Experience working with customers in a B2B relationship, even better in onboarding.
- Professional experience selling/helping implement a software product.
- To thrive in a remote-first environment. Including experience with various video-call and instant-messaging tools. Experience with other collaboration tools such as Notion, HubSpot, Trello etc. would be an advantage.
- Proficient writing and speaking skills in German and English. Any other language would be highly beneficial. Our customers’ primary business languages are German and English, our company language is English.
- Proven strength in communication across multiple disciplines and cultures including the ability to adapt your communication to avoid/solve misunderstandings.
You are a how.fm fit and a fit for this role if you identify with the following:
- We are humble and goal-oriented: there are a lot of things that we still don't know, but we always want to know why we are working on a specific project.
- We work with a lean approach on a path guided by the Kaizen philosophy. Make a plan, try it out early, fail, improve it and eliminate waste. We embrace change and adapt to when our mission and team need it.
- We are always there for each other, like in a tribe, we know that together we are better.
If you want to know more about our team and how we work visit: www.how.fm/family/.
If you like what you read and want to join us or want to apply and ask us more about the position, go ahead!
We are looking forward to hearing from you :)