We have an opportunity for a FPGA Engineer to join our AEROSPACE
PLATFORM Center of Excellence.
You will be a part of a team working on new products that span from Urban Air Mobility through Military Mission Computer to Space design. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation for a design based on the most powerful FPGAs from Xilinx and/or Microchip.
You will have a mentor who will walk you through a design and verification process.
- Digital design (System Verilog / VHDL coding), verification, simulation, synthesis, and static timing analysis
- Integration and Test Support
- Provide Customer Support
- Prepare Documentation
- University degree with electrical or electronics engineering background
- 3 years’ experience of ASIC design or verification of FPGA or ASIC
- Knowledge or experience with VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Advanced command of English language
- EU or US citizenship
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Computer and web navigation skills
- Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
- Working knowledge of digital design
- Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
- Unified Verification Methodology knowledge
- Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
- Professional development plans – you will become an experienced engineer in FPGA development field
- Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
- Business travel accident insurance
- Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
- Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to
hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?