Enzo is disrupting a €100 billion market which is desperately ripe for innovation. With modern technology, a focus on the customer and the value-based mindset of a startup, we want to build the most innovative home insurance in Europe.
We think that insurance should not only protect you once a damage is done. We rather believe that with proactive and intelligent measures together with Smart Home Technology, we can prevent the damage from happening altogether.
You will do whatever it takes to drive Enzo's success.
- Thought partner with our founders/CEO, working together to evolve our fundraising, sales, and product narratives
- Support in critical decision makings by providing market and competitor research and developing GTM strategies
- Drive and initiate your own special projects (e.g. Collect and systemise customer feedback and prioritise product requirements, hire a customer service team and set them up with the necessary tooling and processes, etc.)
- Serve as an interim functional leader and take over key initiatives across sales, customer success, onboarding and marketing
- Depending on your skills and interests you can shape this role and turn it into a key role here at Enzo
- Advanced student of management/business/economics or a related field. The most important thing is that you bring the passion and skills for this role
- You are an entrepreneur yourself and want to start a company - this is the chance to practice and learn from experience
- You can easily switch between strategic work like developing a GTM strategy and operational work like writing a case study or source potential customers
- You should be hands-on and able to work independent and structured. We appreciate initiatives and want you to learn the things you need for your projects on the go
- Excellent German and English communication skills required
- A unique chance to build and shape a company with purpose and potential from scratch
- Work with two experienced co-founders that already worked in the same industry and a highly motivated team
- We pay fair salaries – also for interns and working students
- The chance to join us after your studies full-time
- You're welcome to work with us in our Heidelberg office. However, we offer remote possibilities up to 50%