Enzo is reinventing homeowners insurance. We are leading a paradigm shift in a €100+ billion market that has barely improved customer experience for over 100 years. With cutting-edge technology, a consistent customer focus and the value-driven mindset of a startup, we are building the most innovative homeowners insurance on the market. On our way, we are supported by great investors who are among the leading real estate companies in Europe.
Eager to join a well-funded early-stage Fintech/Insurtech Startup? Curious about reshaping the future of an entire industry? As Growth Marketing Manager (m/w/d), you’ll have the end-to-end job of acquiring users from the top of the funnel all the way to retaining those users. We combine early-stage ownership with a strong potential for personal growth and leadership.
- You plan, execute and optimize our paid online marketing activities across various channels (e.g. Facebook Ads, Adwords) in all phases (awareness, consideration, conversion) of the user journey
- Your main goal is to acquire new paying customers
- You are constantly challenging the status quo by testing and optimizing everything: website, channels, target groups, funnels, messages, landing pages and creatives
- You work closely with the founding team and take responsibility for improving engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel
We don’t hire for academic achievement, but for a mindset and a great appetite for hyper-growth. If you can identify with the following points, you should definitely apply!
- First things first: You are ambitious, enjoy taking on great responsibility and like to work hands-on
- Your attitude and mindset are most important to us, but professional experience in online marketing especially with Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords is definitely a plus
- You bring an understanding of numbers and a desire to not just optimize for a KPI, but to understand the economics behind our marketing campaigns
- Better done than perfect: You manage to find a good balance between pragmatism and perfectionism in your daily work
- You are extremely online-savvy and quickly learn new tools and technologies
- You are up for “high speed”, feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving topics forward independently, hands-on and building something new together
- English- and German-speaking (both fluent)
That’s what you should bring. You will learn the rest!
- Ownership and learning-curve: Opportunity to shape the future of one of the biggest industries in the world alongside entrepreneurs who have already built successful companies and leave your very own footprint in an international hyper-growth startup
- Open-minded and value-driven: Realize your own ideas, be bold to go new paths and learn from mistakes - repeat it
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or in style and comfort from our modern office directly at the main station with a breathtaking 360° view over Heidelberg and a lot of brain food (fresh fruits, cereals, coffee, drinks, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies, honest and direct communication with an open-minded startup culture
- Attractive compensation and as well as great career and personal development opportunities
Please send us your CV together with a short statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!