With Kittl we envision a global community where members inspire each other and let their creativity run free. Creating beautiful designs can be a long and sometimes even painful process. We decided to tackle this problem head-on and have built Kittl.com as the most intuitive and easy-to-use design platform on the web. With offices in Berlin and Dusseldorf, we are a diverse team of 25 creators - hailing from 10+ nationalities - and benefit from the strong support of our A-level seed investors.
Your missionAs our new Growth Manager your mission will be to develop and roll-out the best growth strategy to introduce Kittl to a world-wide audience. The role requires a broad-marketing skillset combined with a strong growth hacking attitude. You will join a fast-growing team and provide guidance and support in testing and scaling initiatives and campaigns across all B2C channels.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop the most effective growth strategy and coordinate its implementation across our communities, collaborations, own content, paid and analytics
- Actively investigate, conceptualize and structure new growth approaches & opportunities across all channels
- Scale validated channels both in terms of tracking (links, reports, insights) and process management
- Mitigate underperforming channels with reactive strategies and ready-to-implement action plans
- Manage the setup and delivery of campaigns assets, ad copies and tracking links
- Ensure that creatives meet the required technical and quality specifications
- Implement tests based on causal measurement and contribute ideas on how to improve our channel performance
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in a high growth, strongly consumer-focused environment, either in another top-tier startup, a leading brand/advertising agency and/or top tier consultancy
- Excellent project management skills, have a successful track record of project delivery and pay high attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational and prioritization skills that give you the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Proficient in Analytics
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and a knack for growth hacking
- Excellent communicator, fluent in both English and German
- Experience working with significant budgets is a big plus
Benefits & why you should join us
Join one of the hottest start-ups in graphic design to shape the future of graphic creation and enjoy a very open, transparent and performance driven company culture with a fast and agile development cycle. You'll work closely with and learn from a passionate and talented founding team.
- You’ll work on an exciting new product
- You’ll work with an amazing team of talented people
- Very flexible working culture where progress counts
- Fast interview process
- Competitive compensation and equity package in full-time roles
Also we have snacks, coffee, regular team dinners and rooftop parties ;)
If that sounds interesting to you let's get in touch.