- You will hold responsibility for the projects you work on.
- You will assist and learn hands-on through automation and infrastructure improvements.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team and have already resolved some bugs and small requests. Your code has gone live multiple times in the first month.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our codebase has drastically increased and you are able to contribute in more areas.
- At the end of your internship, you have a solid foundation of product and system knowledge. You have learned core communication and project management skills for a career in development.
- You have a project that can show your interest and/or skills in server admin, operations, data ingestion, monitoring, or any other relevant skill needed for the role.
- You feel comfortable working in a terminal and working with Linux.
- You have a natural curiosity about the multifaceted nature of infrastructure systems.
- You are transparent, mindful and empathetic towards your teammates.
- You can easily express your ideas in written and spoken English
- An opportunity to develop your programming skills by working on impactful projects
- An international team with a wide range of backgrounds
- A salary that matches industry standards
- A respectful atmosphere with a focus on professionalism
- A family-friendly work environment
- State of the art equipment to ensure that you can focus on the right things
- Daily paid lunch at our local canteen
- Yearly budget for individual professional development
We’ve found that cover letters are a great way to separate your application from the sea of applicants. We strongly recommend submitting a cover letter together with your CV.
We are only considering applicants with EU work permission.