greenTEG offers high-tech thermal sensing solutions for an international customer base. Our unique products enable customers a wide range of new application options such as indirect temperature measurement, increased energy efficiency, higher instrumental precision or reduction of operation costs. We develop, manufacture, and market heat flux sensing solutions at our headquarters in Zurich-Rümlang.
- As an example, our newest product is CORE, an
innovative solution to monitor core body temperature.
- The entire sensor manufacturing procedure is highly complex and
involves various process steps, requiring a high precision and reproducibility.
- Along these lines, we would like to automate further process steps. This is where you come in!
- Automate pre-built machines moving along XYZ axes
- Implement a step-by-step main routine program for a full running process
- Control hardware such as linear and rotation movement, vacuum valve, laser and microscope
- Hardware and software vision integration
- Implement and improve optical data acquisition (autofocus, auto-scan, zoom-in function)
- Implement manual and automatic safety for the setup
- Automated process for multiple purposes:
- Characterization and calibration of our manufactured sensors
- Manipulation of 2x2 mm sensors over the Pick&place for assembly and packing
- Optical quality check for failure detection at each step of the manufacturing line
- Sort groups or individual sensors on trays for spatial optimization or other purposes
- Bachelors or Masters student in engineering, computer science or similar technical experience or studies
- You are Swiss, from the EU or have a valid work permit.
- Comfortable with programming. Even better:
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with python and SQL server (T-SQL)
- Experience in hardware programming, movement and vision
- Experience with basic data manipulation and querying
- Keywords: Motor Control, PID, COM, Fullstack, GUI
- Problem-solving and technical abilities
- Communicative co-worker, independent learner
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 4 to 12 months
Welcome in our team!
We offer a collegial and striving work environment at our brand-new office inRümlang in a motivated, dynamic, and high-tech oriented team, giving you high responsibility and autonomy.
- Fair compensation and amazing coffee