greenTEG offers high-tech thermal sensing solutions for an international customer base. Our unique core body temperature measurement solution (CALREA®) for wearables enables customers a wide range of new application such as continued patient monitoring, improving sports performance, improved sleep analysis or early detection of diseases. greenTEG is integrating CALERA® in own-and third-party wearables like wrist watches, medical chest patches or upperarm devices.
- Drive sales and business development of greenTEG`s Medical business unit
- Establish distribution partnerships for the US market, directly to leading hospitals (with innovation hubs) as well as via medical distributors
- Work closely with the R&D and Medical compliance team to further improve the product(s) based on customer needs/feedback
- Identify new value streams (e.g. Reimbursement Code compliance or new business opportunities in Clinical Research / Human health)
- Develop a market and sales strategy for the US, incl. yearly budgeting
- Steer technical sales team of the FDA certified device after initial kick-off/growth phase
- Review sales effectiveness and support VP Sales/CFO in overarching Wearable Sales controlling
- Review pro & con for setting up Legal US structure
- Engineering (or business) degree
- At least 3 years of work experience as Business Developer or in a Sales function e.g. experience in negotiation, pipeline management, etc.
- You have experience in leading a small business development team and showcased your strong execution skills
- Affinity to technology (you need to explain our solution to customers and you need to understand their technical problems)
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good communication and sales skills
- Beneficial: Work permit for the U.S.
We offer a collegial and striving international work environment in Zurich-Ruemlang. For this position being already located in the U.S. could be beneficial. A motivated, dynamic and high-tech-oriented team is looking forward to welcoming you (even if you mainly would work remote).