Flummox is an aggregator of online micro-brands, which leverage online marketplaces such as Amazon and Shopify to market everyday consumer products. Backed by a team of industry leading investors and advisors, Flummox grows high potential online consumer brands into winning international direct-to-consumer businesses with its technology-driven and streamlined operations platform.
We’re building a diverse team of talented, business savvy doers with the right experiences across Amazon, eCommerce, supply chain, tech, finance, and investments to help build our engine and grow our portfolio companies into category-leading direct-to-consumer brands.
About the role:
As a member of the operations team, you will be a central support to the founders in managing the day-to-day eCommerce business, as well as assessing and implementing systems and processes across the portfolio value chain. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter and entrepreneurial mind to join a freshly funded company and participate in building and growing the business organically from the ground up.
- Assist with gathering, organising, analysing, and communicating information from and to various stakeholders across the brand management, supply chain, technology and finance areas
- Involved in developing, implementing and managing processes to streamline operations
- Involved in assessing, selecting, implementing and managing tools that support operations
- Support with preparing material and intelligence to facilitate decision-making and performance monitoring
- Involved with evaluation and execution of new projects, which will provide you with many new learning opportunities
- Be part of our fast growing team of brilliant people, directly collaborating with Flummox’s founders, its portfolio companies and network of partners
- Pursuing or completed a masters degree in business administration or a related field
- Some prior experience in a consulting or a startup position in business development, operations and/or financial management preferred
- Bonus: prior experience with Amazon FBA private-label or eCommerce businesses
- Able to obtain fast solutions while working independently. Moreover, you can handle tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- You have a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills, all while also having the curiosity and creativity to look into or challenge unknown areas
- You are technically affine, feel very confident with tools in the Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides), and can rapidly learn new tools
- Fluent in English plus other European languages desirable and have good communication skills
- Desire to work in a young & fast-growing start-up
- 6-month contract
- Recently funded by industry-leading investors, join the founding team at the start of its success.
- Build Flummox from the ground up with the founders. From processes to services to company culture, you're part of the development
- Flexible workspace. While we do appreciate some degree of presence in our London office to foster collaboration and team spirit, we do welcome flexible working to meet everyone's necessities
- Regular team events, such as team lunches, dinners, and parties
Please feel free to share any other relevant information that you believe strengthens your application by either adding it to your cover letter or sending it to us directly via email.
We look forward to receiving your application!