For a big global Trading House with the Headquarter in Hamburg, we are looking for
Nordics Trader/Sales Manager/Sales Rep. Food Ingredients m/f/d
the Sales Manager position is employed
the Sales Rep. is self-employed
The position can be
- Nordics home office based
Must have is hire experinece in selling Food Ingredients.
- main focus would be generate new business
- portfolio and stock would be available
- current target applications are Beverage, Bakery and Sports Nutrition
- Intensive development and expansion of long-term customer relationships
- Establishment/expansion of international supplier relationships
- Development of marketing strategies and product variations in cooperation with customers and manufacturers
- Budget/Sales Planning
- Minimum 5 years Experience in the Distribution of Food Ingredients
- You have a customer base in the Food and Beverage Industry in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.
- Completed training as a merchant in foreign trade, if necessary further qualification as a foreign trade specialist / and/or studies like Food Technology/MBA
- Several years of experience as a trader, preferably in the food or additives sector
- High sales affinity and strong communication skills, sustainability and customer orientation
- Structured, efficient and independent way of working and acting
- Team player mentality, social competence, high flexibility and self-motivation
- Confidence in using the MS Office package as well as merchandise management systems; SAP knowledge would be a plus
- for the sales manager position will pay you an attractive fixed salary plus an uncapped commission
- for the self-employed representative position we will pay you on commission bases
Other Benefits located in the office in Hamburg
- Employer subsidy for public transportation
- Corporate Benefits Via this portal you get discounts for various products.
- Ergonomic workplaces To support your health preventively, all workplaces are equipped with ergonomic office chairs and height-adjustable desks.
- Company fitness monthly contribution , we offer membership that gives our employees access to well-known and popular sports facilities and gyms
- Jobbike You put together the bike of your choice and we lease it via deferred compensation. This way you can keep fit on your way to work or in your free time.
- Home Office To support a good work-life balance, we offer the possibility to work 2 days/week from home.
- Vacation bonus/13th salary Our employees receive a 13th salary and an additional vacation bonus of 650 €.
- Capital formation benefits Whether building a savings contract, fund or company pension plan. Our employees receive an employer allowance of 27 €.
- Training measures Your individual development is important to us. That's why we offer training for professional and personal development, from language courses to communication workshops
- We hire also Sales Managers m/f/d for Benelux and UK on fixed salary bases plus commission
- We hire also self-employed representatives m/f/d for Nordics and UK on commission bases
- The positions can be office based Hamburg or home office based in the country