- Research user and customer needs across digital insurance products & markets
- Organise studies by finding the target group and recruiting testers
- Conceive and conduct user research independently and present the results in a structured way to the team
- Support the UX team to set and measure UX metrics based on research findings
- Utilise a range of research methods to identify pain points and their triggers
- Build research frameworks and improve/establish research processes
- Facilitate and participate in workshops (i.e. problem framing, persona, customer journey mapping)
- Working closely with designers and product owners, supporting them in creating user centred products
Your ideal background and skillset
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in research on user experience for digital products
- Experience with qualitative research methods (quantitative is a plus)
- Excellent communication and moderation skills
- Demonstrated experience with various user research methods and tools, including remote and on site
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Cognitive Science, or related
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive remuneration package including 30 vacation days and a flexible home office policy
- Receive a bonus of EUR 500 annually to set up your home office
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest rising InsurTech Start-ups in Europe
- We have a modern, spacious office in central Berlin with free drinks, great coffee and much more!
- Culture of diversity and creativity with smart people who take pride in what they do
- Lastly, the choice to individualize your benefits package: Get a free BVG ticket, an Urban Sports Club M membership, or an attractive allowance for your lunch!
This role is ideal for you if:
As a Senior UX Researcher at FRIDAY, you will discover and promote user needs across our range of digital insurance products. In this role, you will help to support our product teams to evolve our products and achieve maximum user centricity. We are looking for a talented person to join our great design and research team where there is a high exchange of knowledge and support, including learn and grow and design critique.