FINE Legal is a Legal Tech Startup aiming to bring access to justice to everyone. We are developing a digital Consumer Rights Platform that allows people to fight for their legal justice digitally and risk-free. Founded in 2020, our company is in a state of growth right now looking for talented people who share our vision of a fair world.
As Founders Associate (m/f/d) at FINE Legal, you will be taking on lots of responsibility for different projects and tasks from day one kickstarting your start-up career. You will actively support the founders in their decision-making processes as well as support our team in implementing strategic and operational changes.
- You will work closely with our two founders supporting them in the day-to-day as well as being strategically involved with the planning and execution of projects in the areas of Business Development, Finance and Operations
- Discover and research new verticals for FINE, model their business cases and bring them into motion
- Develop the go-to-market strategy with the interdisciplinary FINE team and find external partners to set up a pilot cases
- Establish the operations for these verticals and make the processes scale as well as optimisation of existing processes for other cases
- support the management team with budgeting and be closely involved in complying with the reporting obligations towards e.g. investors
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Business or similar
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment (internships and summer jobs are totally fine), preferably in Finance, Real Estate or other professional services
- The drive and perseverance to not only start projects but see them through
- A very structured way of working being able to juggle several projects and day-to-day tasks simultaneously
- An analytical mind and the ability to think problems through holistically
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- With us, you have responsibility and creative freedom: You are involved in many areas and work directly with the management. You are an important part of our team and can always contribute your ideas.
- We offer an exciting job with a purpose: Our mission is to help consumers to get their rights and thus ensure justice in society.
- Dynamic start-up environment and flexible working: For us, results count more than prescribed work locations and hours. You can work flexibly in a home office or our office in Berlin-Mitte (directly at "Hackescher Markt").
- We want to work with you on a long-term basis: Your employment contract is permanent and you have the opportunity to develop within our company.
- Attractive remuneration, high-quality technical equipment of your choice and the start-up classics coffee, fruit and events as well as a Wellpass membership 😉
This is a full-time, permanent, entry-level position with a hybrid work model (around 80% of the time in the FINE office).
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to meeting you!