FINE Legal is a Legal Tech Startup aiming to bring access to justice to everyone. We are developing a digital Consumer Rights Platform that allows people to fight for their legal justice digitally and risk-free. Founded in 2020, our company is in a state of growth right now looking for talented people who share our vision of a fair world.
As an intern Founders Associate (m/f/d) at FINE Legal, you will be taking on lots of responsibility for different projects and tasks from day one kickstarting your start-up career.
- Support with discovering, researching and set-up of new verticals for FINEto-day as well as being involved with the planning and execution of projects in the areas of Business Development and Operations
- Support with discovering, research and set-up of new verticals for FINE
- Support developing the go-to-market strategy with the interdisciplinary FINE team and find external partners to set up pilot cases
- Take a vital part in establishing and monitoring the operations for these verticals
- Ongoing or completed studies in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Business or similar
- Ideally some previous experience in a fast-paced work environment (internships and summer jobs)
- A very structured way of working being able to juggle several projects and day-to-day tasks simultaneously
- An analytical mind and the ability to think problems through holistically
- Excellent communication skills in German (C2 or mother tongue) and English
- With us, you have responsibility and creative freedom: You are involved in many areas and work directly with the management. You are an important part of our team and can always contribute your ideas.
- We offer an exciting job with a purpose: Our mission is to help consumers to get their rights and thus ensure justice in society.
- Dynamic start-up environment and flexible working: For us, results count more than prescribed work locations and hours. You can work flexibly in a home office or in our office in Berlin-Mitte.
- Attractive remuneration (€ 2.000 per month), high-quality technical equipment of your choice and the start-up classics coffee, fruit and events as well as a Wellpass membership ;)
Preferably, you are available to work for at least 4 months with us. Also, we can envision that this internship could lead to a long-term position at FINE Legal.
We're looking forward to meeting you!